This Blog

On this blog, I'll try to post bi-weekly updates (every other week) about what I'm getting up to during my year abroad in Argentina.

Argentina Flag Pictures
As I don't yet know anything about what my situation will be in Argentina, posts may not be very regular. I might post later or earlier than the usual schedule, depending on what I'm doing.

In my posts, I'll try to include pictures, along with writing about what I'm doing in school and outside of school with my friends and host family.

I'll be leaving for Miami on August 22nd, spending the night there, and then flying to Buenos Aires. From there, I'll be heading to wherever my host family lives, whether that be in Buenos Aires, or somewhere else in the country.

I'll be coming back next July, hopefully having learned a wonderful new language and culture! I'll miss you all very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is most definitely a comprehensive list of all cultural differences between Argentina and the US (that I've noticed so far)